CNC APPLICATIONS ENGINEER $55,000 - $75,000
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with all aspects of a turnkey project including tools, fixtures, CNC part programming, machine delivery, prove-out and runoff of a customer's part typically at both my client's and the customer's facilities
- Select outside suppliers for a turnkey project and negotiate price and delivery
3)Responsible for creation of detailed documentation of a project including program listings, CAD tool and fixture drawings, definition of the process setup and operating procedures
4) Provide process training (including machine options, programming, cell operations) at their and at the customer's facility
- Experts at processing parts for machining
- Four-year bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical area or 5 years or more related experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (machine tool, machining centers and turning centers)
- Ability to present a professional image
- Technical aptitude or knowledge and logical troubleshooting
- Travel is up to 50%
CNC FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER $50,000 – $70,000
- OEM CNC Machine Tool manufacturer has an opening for a Field Service Engineer to travel to customer sites to service the machines. Work on electrical systems, electronics, CNC controls, PLC controls, and mechanical systems. Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and installs.
- Position offers paid travel time, paid overtime and excellent benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K plan, performance bonus plan, life insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, education assistance, vacation and paid sick days.
- Approximately 80 – 100% out of town travel is required. You travel by airplane to customer sites and stay in hotel rooms 5 days a week every week.
- This is a remote position. No relocation is required as long as you live within reasonable commuting distance of a major airport.
- Experience working on CNC controlled equipment, machine tools, coordinate measuring machines, punch presses, packaging equipment, injection molding equipment and/or other forms of manufacturing equipment.
- Strong electronic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong electrical aptitude.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Experience working on hydraulics.
- Experience working on pneumatics.
- Experience troubleshooting PLC controls is a plus.
- Prior experience as a Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, or Technician.
CNC SALES ENGINEER $55.000 - $100,000
Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of CNC Machine Tool products, manufacturing equipment, and provide turn-key solutions to machine shops and product manufacturers.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers using databases and existing territory knowledge; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements of the CNC Machine Tools sold.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff, President of the company and product managers of vendors.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
Injection Molding Maintenance Tech $18.00 - $26.00 per hour
Include, but are not limited to, the following
- Perform quality and timely repairs on a daily basis
- Keep all maintenance records updated
- Assist in training as needed
- At least 5 years of hands-on, injection molding experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Ability to do machine lay-outs and PMs
- Capable of performing a quality job free of direct supervision
- Working background in
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Hands-on, injection molding experience within an automotive facility is a plus
Injection Molding Production Supervisor $45,000 - $65,000
- Supervise injection molding room staff and provide leadership for productivity, quality and safety for assigned shift
- Lead troubleshooting activities
- Work with other shifts to ensure the smooth and consistent application of molding room procedures and company policies
- Maintain machinery and/or tooling to maximize efficiency and quality of production
- Troubleshoot plant systems, equipment and machinery for production
- Optimize molding processes to achieve product quality, production efficiency and process repeatability
- Participate and drive cost reduction initiatives
- Complete departmental daily production reports and logs
- Maintain a safe, clean and professional working environment
- Foster a cooperative, productive and team-oriented environment
- Maintain good attendance, flexibility in job assignment and adaptability to changing business needs
- Continually learns and applies new skills
- Comply with and enforce all company policies/procedures
- Train others on knowledge/skills mastered
- Perform other duties as assigned
Candidate should have:
- Strong technical background in injection molding, including machines tonnage 500+, with three or more years of supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Basic computer skills
Packaging Maintenance Technician $20.00 – $26.00 per hour
We are currently searching for highly skilled individuals to fill the position of Maintenance Packaging Tech
Expected Capabilities and Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot difficult mechanical and electrical issues and perform major repairs on all high speed packaging machinery
- Lead in the following areas: definition and documentation of standards/procedures relating to mechanical systems and training all site users of mechanical systems; Will also lead project installation, support maintenance activities and improvements to mechanical systems.
- Change over and set up all packaging equipment and machinery completely, ensuring a quick and effective line start-up.
- Complete assigned work orders in timely manner.
- Maintain specified targets, weights, torques and overall product quality at all times.
- Minimum of eight years industrial maintenance experience.
- Must have training in some aspect of industrial maintenance technology or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass written mechanical and hands-on testing requirements.
- Must demonstrate skills in the areas of conflict resolution, team decision-making, leadership, and communication.
- Must be able to rapidly learn and apply new technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain required tool inventory
- Initiative and desire to see the big picture and a 'get it done' attitude
Full time positions are available on second and third shifts, (2nd) 3:30 PM – Midnight and (3rd) 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM. Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Packaging Production Supervisor $45,000 – $65,000
Reporting to the Production Manager, this position is responsible for the supervision of the daily operations within the assigned department at this facility. Duties include, but are not limited to ensuring that all lead associates are properly trained and have a full
understanding of the processes they are involved in, record and inventory maintenance, meeting HACCP requirements, and planning and communication with other departments.
- 4-year degree, or knowledge within the food industry equivalent to such education
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience in the food industry, with a minimum of two (2) in a supervisory role where responsibility was maintained to ensure employees are fully trained and have a complete understanding for the process in which they are
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English is a plus, with the ability to be an effective communicator in a multi-cultural workforce
- Knowledge of HACCP, USDA, AIB, "high-speed packaging" is a plus